Hastings Digital Museum
Hastings Digital Museum has received funding to continue into 2021. We will be developing new activities so online visitors will continue to have access to meaningful digital culture.
We will be developing new online learning activities, including digital loans boxes and more blended learning sessions. We will also be developing a new website. This funding means we can continue our work with vulnerable groups and support community partners.
Creative freelance callout
Do you have a good idea for a digital activity?
We want to work with people who produce digital activities that encourage people to engage and take part.
We will consider any type of digital activity but we're particularly keen on games, durational activities, community projects and activities that are cross-generational. The activities can be fore any age groups, from young children to older adults.
Round One (1st-15th January)
- 01/01/2021 - Round One submission window opens
- 15/01/2021 - Round One submission window closes 5pm
- By 22/01/2021 - Round One selection and commission of projects
Round Two (16th-31st January)
- 16/02/2021 - Round Two submission window opens
- 31/01/2021 - Round Two submission window closes 5pm
- By 05/02/2021 - Round Two selection and commission of projects
To apply send:
- A detailed description of your idea/activity
- The full cost including details of your day rate and time allocation
- An example of, or link, to your previous work
- The name and contact details of a referee who has worked with you in the past two years.
Please keep your submission to a maximum of 2 sides of A4 and under 2MB. Send your proposal to email@example.com by 5pm on the dates above.
3D Object Scanning
We are looking to commission a company or individual to produce 3D scans of objects. The scans will be used in blended learning workshops which combine physical and digital museum collections for schools and education providers. They will be included in the museum's loan boxes and made available on the museum's updated website.
We will work with the appointed contractor to identity suitable objects for scanning. It is very likely that these objects will be the same or similar to those already included within our current loan boxes.
- 11/12/2020 - Callout published
- 08/01/2021 - Submission deadline, 5pm
- w/c 11/01/2021 - Selection / interviews (if required) and commission of scans
To apply send:
- An overview of your experience
- A method statement / description of how you will carry out the scanning
- Full costs and time allocation
- Proposed timeline for delivering this work
- An example of your previous work
- The name and contact details of a referee who has worked with you in the past two years
Please keep your submission to a maximum of 2 sides of A4 and under 2MB. Send your proposal firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 8th January 2021.