Plan your visit and book a free ticket
We want your visit to be as enjoyable and as safe as always.
The museum is open Thursdays to Sundays from 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Click here for Sunday afternoon booking (reduced visitor numbers - for those nervous about visiting or fall into elderly or vulnerable groups)
If you can't book online call us on 01424 451052.
Covid-19 Reopening Measures
- Be symptom free. If you or anyone you live with have shown symptoms of Coronavirus, do not visit.
- NHS Test and Trace. All visitors over the age of 16 are encouraged check in to the museum with the NHS Test and Trace App, or give their name, phone number, email or postal address.
- Maintain social distancing. Please keep your distance from others around you.
- Face coverings. All visitors aged 11 and older are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Hand sanitiser. All visitors are encouraged to use the hand sanitiser available throughout the building.
You can find more information in our Covid-19 Reopening Measures guide.
You can see how we are helping to reduce the risks associated with Covid-19 in our risk assessment.
You can see our Access Guide here that has been updated to include Covid-19 measures.