Plan your visit and book a free ticket
We can't wait to welcome you back to Hastings Museum & Art Gallery! While we want your visit to be as exciting and educational as always, we have put in place a few additional measures for your safety and the safety of our staff.
The museum is open Thursdays to Sundays from 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Click here for Sunday afternoon booking (reduced visitor numbers - for those nervous about visiting or fall into elderly or vulnerable groups)
If you can't book online call us on 01424 451052.
Covid-19 Reopening Measures
- Be symptom free. If you or anyone you live with have shown symptoms of Coronavirus, do not visit until you have tested negative.
- Use the NHS Covid-19 App. Everyone aged 16 or older will need to check-in using the NHS Test and Trace App or give their name and contact details.
- Maintain social distancing. We're limiting the number of tickets available in each time slot so please keep your distance from others around you.
- Wear a face mask. You must wear your face mask inside the museum, unless exempt. Children under the age of 11 are not required to wear one.
- Use hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser stations will be available for you to use at regular intervals.
- Follow the route. We've created a one-way route around the Museum and put up some handy signs to help you follow it. Keep an eye out for the signs.
You can find more information in our Covid-19 Reopening Measures guide.
You can see how we are helping to reduce the risks associated with Covid-19 in our risk assessment.
You can see our Access Guide here that has been updated to include Covid-19 measures.